Are you searching for Indian desi food like tomato chaat recipe and want to know how to make Varanasi tomato chaat recipe? The Tomato chaat recipe is a very famous North Indian veg recipe. If you don’t know how to make a tomato chaat recipe, then you are coming to the right place, here you find step by step method how to prepare a chaat recipe successfully.
Steps On How To Make Varanasi Tomato Chaat Recipe:
1. The very first step is you need to prepare sugar syrup first. Now take a cooking vessel, add 1/2 cup water and 2 tbsp sugar. Now boil the water until sugar dissolves completely.
2. After this now add 1/4 tsp black salt and roasted cumin seeds powder each, cook the syrup for 1 to 2 minutes and keep them aside.
3. Now take a pan, heat the ghee, and add 1/2 cumin seeds, and roasted them on low flame. After this, you have to add 2 green chillis & 1 inch chopped ginger & roast briefly.
4. Now add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, chopped tomato, 1 tsp coriander powder, red chili powder & salt. Now cover the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes with low medium flame.
5. After this now mashed the tomato and water (1/2 cup) and cook for a few minutes. now take 2 boiled potatoes and mashed and mix with tomato.
6. Now add 1/2 tsp dry mango powder,1/2 tsp black salt,1/4 cups garam masala, and mix thoroughly. when tomatoes and potatoes are mixed well then add all the spices.
7. After this now mix 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder, 2 tbsp coriander leaves, 1tsp chaat masala in the chaat. add 1/2 lemon juice & off the flame.
8. Now your tomato chaat is ready to serve, now add 1-2 tbsp ghee, 2-3 sugar syrup, cumin powder, chaat masala & coriander leaves.
Also Read: Samosa Recipe How To Make Perfect Samosa