Are you looking for how to make a soy milk recipe? If you are looking for a cow or buffalo milk alternative then soy milk is the best option for you, it is easy to use & very beneficial for health.
Total time = 13 hrs
Preparing time= 12 hr
Cooking time=1 hr
1. vessel or container for soaking beans.
2. Nut milk bag or butter muslin
3. heavy bottom pan
Steps on how to make soy milk recipe :
1. The very first step is to soak the soybeans in 2 to 3 cups of water overnight.
2. After soaking drain the water and rinse soybeans.
3. Now uncover the skin of soybeans as completely.
4. Now place the soybeans into the blender and add 4 cups of water and blend until it smooth.
5. Next you have to strain the blended mixture by using nut milk or butter muslin clothes, squeeze the cloths so the more milk comes out & store the milk into the vessel.
6. Now you have to heat the strained milk in a heavy bottom pan milk around 100 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes and stirring continuously so avoid sticking.
7. Now cool the milk & restore it. You can refrigerate and use it for up to 3 to 4 days.
Also Read: Coconut Milk Recipe How To Make Coconut Milk