Are you looking for something spicy, then the schezwan sauce recipe is one of the perfect options for you. You can try schezwan sauce with noodles, momos, fried rice & many more dishes.
If you don’t have any idea about how to make schezwan sauce recipe then you are coming to the right place, here you find step by step process how to make schezwan sauce recipe successfully.
Steps on how to make schezwan sauce recipe
1. The very first step is to take a cooking vessel and boil ¾ cup of water.
2. Now add the 5 g red chilli &15 g Kashmiri red chilli to the boiling water & waiting for soak around 20 minutes.
3. After the chilli has puffed, now put them into a blender with the help of a spoon, add 2-inch baton ginger (chopped well), 2 tbsp cold water and convert them into a fine paste.
4. Now take a pan, add ¼ cup Oil, when oil starts heating now add chilli paste and roasted it around for 1-2 minutes.
5. After this add coriander stems, black pepper,½ tsp oregano and roast with chilli paste another 2 minutes. Now add salt & sugar and mix well.
6. After some time oil starts separate from paste, now add 1/2 cup of water into a pan and cover it & boil the mixture around for another 15 minutes.
7. Now add the soya sauce, vinegar & tomato sauce into the boiling mixture & mix them well. Now turn off the heat and wait for cooling your schezwan sauce recipe.