Are you looking to taste the paneer khurma recipe and how to make a panner khurma recipe? Paneer khurma also as Chenna Goja or belgrami sweets. There is no doubt the taste of paneer khurma is awesome, so you want to try least once.
If you have no idea how to make a paneer khurma then you are coming to the right place, here you find simple and easy steps to make a neer khurma recipe successfully.
Steps on how to make a paneer khurma recipe?
1. Take the 500gm paneer in a bowl & cut the paneer into cubes.
2. Now take the 4 cups water and add 2 1/2 cups sugar into it and boil until sugar dissolved in the water.
3. Now add paneer cubes and cook on medium heat.
4. After this when the syrup becomes thick, stitch the flame off.
5. Now add the 1 tsp Eaichi powder to it. Now your panner ka khurma or paneer khurma recipe is ready to serve.
6. You can also store it in the freezer for 15 days.
Also Read: Coffee Cake Recipe Make It With 6 Easy Steps