The panfried salmon recipe is well known for its crisp outside & soft mouth-watering taste from the inside. If you are one who wants a low carbohydrate recipe then pan fried salmon recipe is a perfect option for you.
Total time = 22 minutes
Preparing time= 10minutes
Cooking time=12 minutes
Pan fried salmon recipe Ingredients
Also Read: Coffee Cake Recipe Make It With 6 Easy Steps
Steps on how to make pan fried salmon recipe
1. Take a skillet and preheat around 3-4 minutes.
2. Now take the salmon & coat with olive oil, salt & pepper, and place it into the skillet. Now cook salmon around for 3 minutes on high flame.
3. After this turn salmon over & cooked it around for another 5minutres or until it turns brown. Now take a flok & check the salmon flakes easily., it simply means it cooked well, now keep them aside.
4. After this take a large bowl & mix chopped red cabbage, shredded carrot, fresh romaine, edamame, mandarine oranges in a better way.
5. Now take salmon & toss it and topped it with sliced almonds.
6. Now take a small bowl and make the honey sesame dressing by combining soya sauce, honey, garlic, vinegar, sesame oil, olive oil & sesame seeds, and whisk. You can use it desired amount according to your need.
1. What’s the healthiest way to cook salmon?
Grilling salmon is a healthy way to cook salmon.
2. Can I eat salmon every day?
No, every day is not recommended maximum you eat 2-3 times a week if salmon is really your favorite.