Are you looking to try something new type of paratha then leftover rice paratha is the perfect option for you? If you want to try rice and paratha at the same time then leftover price paratha really makes for you. This leftover rice paratha not only helps you how to make proper use of leftover food material in your kitchen.
If you did not know how to make spicy leftover rice paratha then you are coming to the right place.here you find step by step process of how to make spicy leftover rice paratha successfully.
Leftover Rice Paratha Ingredients:
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Preparation time = 20 minutes and cooking time= 25 minutes.
How To Make Spicy Leftover Rice Paratha
1. The very first step you need to ready a dough, do for this you need to take a large bowl and add 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1 pinch of salt & water according to need while kneading, and make a smooth flour dough.
2. after making the dough you need to knead the dough for 3 to 4 minutes, it’s softened your paratha.
3. Now take some oil or ghee drizzle over the dough and kneed again for some minutes, cover it and keep them aside. the next step is to prepare the rice filling.
4. Next now mix leftover rice with 1 onion ( finely chopped), coriander leaves ( Finely chopped),½ cup Cooked Rice ( leftover),½ tsp cumin powder,2 Green chilies,1 tsp chaat masala powder,2 tsp fresh Lemon juice
,1 tsp red chili powder, stir them into a very good manner, so they combine perfectly.
5. Now it’s time to convert dough into small balls and make a flat round shape circle around 3 inches diameter, so you can add a spicy rice mixture.
6. Now take the rice mixture and place then into the half side of the circle, cover the paratha & fold it into the other half by using your hands.
7. Now press all the edges of the paratha perfectly and make it falt in a chapati like structure by using a rolling pin.
8 Preheat the skillet on medium flame, now place the rolled paratha, and cooked it on both sides well.
9 . Now apply some oil or ghee to cook the paratha well, flip the paratha after some time and apply some oil on another side also, so your paratha cooked well on both sides. Now your leftover stuffed rice paratha is ready to serve.