Are you looking for how to make a bhindi Tava fry recipe? If you are looking for Indian recipes and something spicy in veg then the bhindi Tava fry recipe is the perfect option for you.
Bhindi Tava Fry Recipe Ingredients
How To Make Bhindi Tava Fry Recipe
1. In the very first step wash the okra in running water, wipe it properly & make a deep narrow cut or slit into the thinner slice.
2. Now take a large bowl and combine all 1 tsp red chilies powder,1 tsp turmeric powder, and 1 tsp lemon juice, mix them well.
3. Now take another bowl and add 1 tsp Rava (Semolina),1 tsp Coriander & cumin powder, and 1 tsp salt. Mix them perfectly.
4. After this now take a pan & add the oil, when it haeted, now add the seasoned okra and toss or stir it perfectly.
5. Now cover the pan with a lid and cook it for 4-5 min on medium flame.
6. After 4-5 min, now uncover the pan and cook it for another 5 minutes to get crisp.
7. Now okra gets crispy now turn off the flame and serve the bindi Tava fry with rice, curd, and chappati.
Read More: How To Make Deep Fried Cheesecake Recipe