Are you looking for tinda recipe? If you are looking for a traditional Punjabi India recipe then bharwan tinda recipe is perfect for you. It is very easy to cook and mouth-watering taste. If you have no idea how to make bharwan tinda recipe, then you are coming to the right place. In the end, you are able to how to make tinda recipe at home successfully.
Preparation Time & serving:
Cooking time – 20 to 25 minutes
Serves – 4
Steps on how to make bharwan tinda recipe:
1. The very first step you have to take the 300 g tinda(apple gourds)peel and wash them properly.
2. Make sure to cut the tinde in plus (+) sign, so it is perfectly joint at the base.
3. Now take a bowl and combine all the spices (1 pinch heeng also known as asafoetida,½ tsp turmeric powder,½ tsp Red chilly powder,½ tsp amchur(mango) powder,½ tsp garam masala,1 tsp Coriander powder,1 tsp Saunff(fennel) powder,2 Green chilies (fine chopped) and salt) and mix them in a good manner.
4. After combining all the spices in a good manner now divide these mixtures into equal parts according to the number of tinde you have.
5. Now you have to stuff this mixture into tinde ( apple gourds) where you mark the plus(+) sign, fill all the apple grounds perfectly, and keep them on a plate.
6. Now take a frying pan or kadhai and heat 2 tbsp oil, add one by one apple grounds into the frying pan. After this cover the pan and cooked it for 5 to 6 minutes on low heat.
7. After 5 to 6 minutes of cooking now uncover the frying pan and turn over the grounds around one minute and cover it again cook it for another 5 to 6 minutes.
8. Now open the lid and now check the apple grounds if it is well cooked or not, if not then cook for its another 2-3 minutes.
9. Now your stuff tinda is ready, now you serve with coriander leaves and serve with chappati & rice.