Are you looking for what is Aloo paratha recipe and how to make potato stuffed paratha at home? There is no doubt aloo paratha is one of the most favorite breakfast recipes of Indian’s family.
If you are the one who never tries the aloo paratha recipe, then you miss a great breakfast opportunity. If you don’t have any idea how to make aloo paratha recipe at home then you are coming to the right place, here you find the step by step process of how to make an aloo paratha recipe successfully.
Aloo Paratha Recipe Ingredients:
Steps On How To Make Aloo Paratha Recipe
1. Take a bowl and add flour. Now add some water & kent it properly until the flour change into a soft dough, make sure don’t add too much water so the flour stick in your hands.
2. Now put the dough bowl aside and waiting for 30 minutes.
3. Now take another bowl & add potato (boiled & massed), chat masala, coriander, red chilly powder & salt, and mix all ingredients properly. So your stuffing for Aloo paratha is ready.
4. Now it’s time to make the dough into round balls shape and put some oil or ghee into the center and put some stuffing mixture in it.
5. After stuffing the mixture, now it’s time to cover the mixture so draw to edges of the round shape to the center. Make sure the stuffing mixture does not remain uncovered. Then press the round resulting dough balls with gentle hands and convert them into a flat chappati-like shape.
6. Now take a preheated griddle and place paratha over them, wait for some time and flip the paratha so it will cook both sides perfectly and a golden brown patch appears on it.
7. After this put some oil/ghee over paratha on both sides and cook it properly. Now you aloo paratha is ready to serve. You can serve aloo paratha with curd, chutney, and tomato sauce.
Also Read: Samosa Recipe How To Make Perfect Samosa